Friend of this site Bevan Dufty is running for Mayor of San Francisco. Bevan is not the only good candidate for Mayor, but he is the only gay one, and his election would be historical. He is a life-long public servant who would be an effective and hands-on Mayor. Other popular candidates in our circles include interim Mayor Ed Lee, City Attorney Dennis Herrera and Senator Leland Yee. Best of luck to all the candidates in the race, and here’s hoping not TOO much blood will be shed tomorrow.
Sign seen at Magnet SF.
Search Gay Highwaymen
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
- Noh Gaze Aloud…don’t be Meme!
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Drying shorts O’ahu style
- Board boys are a bit bored…