Search Gay Highwaymen
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
- Gay Highwaymen correspondent AidanAbroad sends pics from China…
- Married at last! Gay pair make it official on 30th anniversary…
- Island hopping…
- Mussel Otter wants to…
- I know you like poke…
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Drying shorts O’ahu style
- Board boys are a bit bored…
- Waikiki brunch and a bit of olden daze sex…
And of course, in Waikiki, there are always fresh offerings at the statue of Duke Paoa Kahinu Mokoe Hulikohola Kahanamoku – aka “The Duke” and “The Big Kahuna.”
Born in 1890, he lived until 1968. Widely revered among surfers as the most important popularizer of the ancient sport, he was also a five-time Olympic champion swimmer with three gold and two silver medals to his credit.
Nice view! Waikiki beach. When the ex-Texan was here many years ago when he was in the Navy, he met a young Hawaiian guy and they had sex. In the surf and again under a banyan tree. Ex-Tex sure couldn’t take his new pal back to the ship and the boy still lived with his parents. So beach and bushes it was! Mymymymymymy Papaya!Fried Rice. Nice!Peace. Love. Barbecue and eggs Benedict. All at the Outrigger overlooking Waikiki beach. Later: pics of sweet-looking beach boys!
Seen at the Monterey Bay Aquarium.