How nice of The Ambassador in Waikiki to provide Eco-friendly collapsible water bottles for their guests. Also, it’s a good branding opportunity, with the corporate logo decorating each one. I’ve gotta wonder, though, what the design team was thinking in selecting bright yellow as the base color. I think it’s pretty funny, so I’m kind of glad they did, but I’d have gone with light blue. I do plan to re-use them filled with a different flavor of water at our annual summer party. Select guests will appreciate that. The Ex-Texan, who agrees with me that they look like medical sample collectors, or maybe catheter bags, models them in the hotel elevator. As always, this is our opinion, only. Urine may vary…
Search Gay Highwaymen
- Spiny Lumpsucker
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
- Water bags for water boys?
- Inky gods’ stray musings from the Prophat of the Church of More Men…
- Drying shorts O’ahu style
- Board boys are a bit bored…
- Waikiki brunch and a bit of olden daze sex…
- A very pleasant pheasant…
- Bully pup offs skunk and turns toon!
- Putin Out! Besos públicos en repudio a Putín.
- Urban Ore Men’s Toilet Art – Do You Give a Flying Fuck?
- Hey, Yoo! Great Korean Neo-Pop Public Art: Spider-Man with Morning Wood!